Saturday, August 28

Things to do....

...Other than sit on the internet! But alas, here I am.

I went to a traveling Dutch fabric market today! I forgot my camera, but just as well, I had a  huge handful of sleepy baby, a runny nose (the both of us) and a large bag stuffed with newly loved fabric-stuffs. It was wonderful fun topped with pizza :)

I've been very inspired lately by the internet, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite blogs, in no particular order:

Sew Liberated (Montessori adorable)


Living Simply (Hi Lisanne!)

Anna Maria Horner (I'm loving her book)

Schaufensterbabe (an American in Berlin)


Hand Made Mommy (her name is Kari!)

An Apple A Day (NH love)

Clean (Hippy Love)

Oh Baby O (Her name is also Carrie! Are you detecting a trend?)

There are many, many more but I'll leave you with that ;}


  1. Hi there! I'm so flattered to be on your list of favorites! :)

  2. I collect Carrie/Kari's, hehe... I adore your blog! :)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.