I think I'm going devise a system of rotation until I'm through the massive amounts of unfinished business.
It will require me to finish ONE thing at a time, in this order:
1. Projects on the way-side.
2. New projects for family/ gifts.
3. Projects to sell.
I feel compelled to make a list of things while it's early and my brain is actually clear. I hear the baby waking up, but Dad is upstairs with him so I can buy a few more minutes!
These are in no particular order:
- purse for mom
- purses for mary
purse for trade
- two giant over-night bags (one for me, one for my sister)
bed spread for me baby quilt for gift growth chart for gift
- car organizer, one for gift and one for me
- car blanket and pillow for the Rabbit
- Picnic dress for me
- winter hats for Johnny
- fall coat for Johnny's birthday
- two crocheted baby blankets for gifts
mushroom pillow for gift
- dress-up sets to sell
pillows for the couch
- stretched fabric for the living room walls
family of wooden spoon puppets for J's b-day
That's NOT all, but here is the babe, ready for morning! You get the idea! ;-P